- Contact Person: Ms. Leehom
- View Contact Details
Brand: LAN MEI
Support customization: OEM
place of origin: China
Size: 120*120*115mm; 240*120*65mm
Packaging: Export Wooden Packing
Place of Origin: Cangzhou city,He bei province,China
Supply Ability: 200000sets/month
HS Code: 9024800000
Port: Tianjin Port
Payment Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
Delivery Time: 15 Days
Moulds for wall brick forming
Product description of wall brick test moulds:
Research and development of test moulds for masonry bricks, which are suitable for the preparation of samples for the compressive strength test of masonry bricks in industrial and civil buildings. It conforms to GB/T 2542-2012 "Test Methods for Masonry Bricks" and GB/T 25044-2012 "Resistance of Masonry Bricks" Compressive strength test method requirements in the "Compressive strength sample preparation equipment general requirements" standard, divided into two kinds of moulds for primary and secondary mould.
2. Size of wall bricks moulds:
(1). The cavity size of primary test mould after assembled is: length 120mm±15mm (adjustable); width 120mm±10mm (adjustable); height 115mm±5mm
(2). The cavity size of the secondary test mould after assembled is: length 240mm±15mm (adjustable); width 120mm±10mm (adjustable); height 65mm±5mm
Use of bricklaying brick test mould:
1. After the primary test mould assembled, wipe it with lubricating oil, then put the brick sample into the test mold, insert inserts in the middle and both sides to determine the thickness, seal the front and back directions with rubber, and initially tighten the screws to fix the test In this way, take out the board and finally tighten the screws. Put the test mold with the fixed sample on the vibrating table and add the special pure pulp to prepare the sample.
2. After assembling the secondary molding test mould, wipe it with lubricating oil, put in the special pure slurry material, and then put the brick sample on the top wire in the test mould. The top wire ensures that the thickness of the net slurry does not exceed 3mm. Fix the sample with screws and place it on the vibrating table to vibrate. After the paste material is hardened, the mould is removed and the other side is processed again.
3. Maintenance of wall bricks moulds:
After the test mould is used, clean the surface of the test mould with a spatula, and then coat it with lubricating oil to facilitate the next use.